CHAT OUT LOUD!!!


Register to PBASITE

Erik Menk

Nick: Major Pain
Position: Center-Forward
Jersey Number: 30
Birthdate: 08/24/1974
Birthplace: Michigan, USA
Height (ft.in.): 6'6"
Weight(lbs.): 220

His numbers were down from his MVP season in 2004-05 but Menk still had another banner year for the Kings as he averaged 14.1 points and 10.5 rebounds per game. He was one of the only three PBA players to average in double-double last season and to land in the top 10 of scoring and rebounds.

The 32-year-old center-forward played for 41 games with 28 starts but was slowed down by an injury towards the latter part of the season. Coach Jong Uichico needs a healthy Menk to be a real threat in the All-Filipino wars.

4 comments:

marie cris said...

ei major pain!?..my ever crush sa brgy!?..
galingan u pa ha!?..kaya u yan kht may nga injuries ka na!?..
wag u iiwan ang brgy ha!?...
sana mgachampion uli kau dis conference!?..
teamwork & never say die guys!?...
godspeed!?.. =)

lez said...

you are my favorite player since grade school, now I am mother of two your still my idol!!!!!

lez said...

your my favorite player since grade school now I am a mother of two & you are still my idol!!!

lez said...

your my favorite player since grade school now I am a mother of two & you are still my idol!!!